At TP e-Academy, we want the people who use our services to have the best possible experience. This means more than just providing compelling features and reliable service. It also means giving our users a sense of comfort with regard to their use of our services and the privacy of the personal information they share with us. To accomplish this goal, we have strict privacy policies designed to protect our partners and our clients.
2. Statement of Intent
It is the policy of TP e-Academy to protect your privacy.
For our partners and clients:
We understand the value and importance of the information that you give us or that we provide for you as a part of our Service. We will treat your information with the same level of confidentiality as you treat it. TP e-Academy will disclose your confidential information, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
For our web-site visitors:
TP e-Academy is compliant with the Personal data protection law (Official gazette of RM nr.07/05, 103/08 and 124/10) in its daily operations and follows its principles in maintenance of TP e-Acaemy web site:
- When you visit and navigate our web-site and when you communicate with us via our site, we will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily or if you fill the registration form to sign up for the courses we offer, comment or to get information you need.
- All the personal information that you provide, such as your name, organization, email and telephone are used only for the purpose they have been collected for, and if is necessary to use the data for other purposes, this is done only with an explicit approval of the user to whom the date refers. Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our sites will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected.
- Our web site is not using any cookies to identify you and your interests or to track usage of the site, neither any external counter of visits
- Our website provide may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by TP e-Academy, that we think might be useful or of interest to you. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of such third-party web sites, which may differ from those of this Site. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies on these web sites before providing any information to them.
- We welcome your comments or questions about our websites. We will consider your comments and opinions for improvement of our web site and our services. Our contact details are:
Mailing address: Sveti Kliment Ohridski 24/2/1, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
Telephone: + 389 2 3123-601
This Privacy Statement summarizes our privacy and information use policies and governs your use of the Service. This Privacy Statement supersedes all prior communications and agreements with regard to their subject matter.
The Company’s policies on privacy are supported by its other policies relating to quality and information security and the company’s commitment to professional behavior of its employees.
2. Statement of Intent
The Managing Director / TP e-Academy team members
Reviews the policy on regular intervals to ensure appropriateness.
Jasmina Trajkovski, MBA, CMC